Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Don't Think I'm Enjoying This


Peace, Nik. I stole it from your files ^^

As usual, hectic schedule for me. But before engaging with the word 'busy' again, don't you think that picture looks cute? Nikki had been playing with our vanity pictures taken last...last week. I don't clearly remember. She said she kinda copied TG's style in combining pics; well actually that was photoscaped vertically. LOL.

Anyways, I'm not really enjoying summer right now. EXCEPT for the weekend I spent in Bora of course. But now after that great weekend, I have to go back to my dance classes again. Ballet 9am, followed by Contemporary (the dance that makes me so elastic...so fantastic...so elastic....so...ring ding dong~) @ 10:15am then SEXY HIPHOP by 6pm omfg?!

aigoo.. T_T

Guess I have to deal with these things quite well. I can do this, right?

Fighting! =)

No comments: