Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bloggie Bloggie Mwah Mwah ^^

Yay. Woke up early again! *applause* Well, not too early like yesterday morning.. I'm doing this for the sake of Goth. Aigoo. At last, I found the movie though it's Chinese subbed. WTH, I'm gonna watch it anyway! I've downloaded and read the manga yesterday too. I was so eager to finish it that's why I got late for ballet class T_T.

Oh, and I'm claiming the description of Morino Yoru as the "Beautiful Loner". Well? CLAIMED! Nyahahaha. >=)

Share some pictures!

Here's the movie poster/ DVD Cover for the live adaptation:



A screenshot from the movie:



A page from the manga:



Kamiyama Itsuki and Yoru Morino in live action



Their manga counterparts---still so awesome!



Yay. Glad to share! But beware of the claimed part! Haha! =)

No comments: