Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL ASUNCION!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY APRIL!


Okay, so lemme tell you how mad I am right now.

So last night, riL-riL and I were chatting. I was planning to go out before 12MN coz I might find it hard not to greet her for her birthday. DIIING! It's 12MN and she told me she missed her besties back in Tacloban who greeted her for her birthday. Then I replied:

"Oh yeah"

Now that felt damn HARD! I know it was part of the plan for the surprise but I felt like I betrayed her for soooo many years! Gawd. I didn't know what to say so I got out of YM immediately.

Then in the morning we had to go to granny's house for lunch. Hella! I didn't know it was Lolo Dad's death anniversary so the LUNCH party was extended till dinner and I couldn't even run away! Oh I wish I could!

You know where I am now?!!!

^^%&$%^$^#^%#%^(*(^*^%*$%&%$#^%T&#*&*%&(^

I don't know what to say anymore. T_T I'm sure the others are darn mad at me for making them wait and making them expect [?] I'm coming.

Anyways, to everyone who thought I was coming and waited for generations,

I'M REALLY SORRY

and to April, I'm Sorry and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: