Saturday, April 24, 2010

KYOT OT MO GONDO

No. That's not a new language. A few words I've learned after oozing through the pages of my internet idols. Yeah. I'm the second rate version of someone else. And there are second rate versions of me. LOL.

I've been home for a while. We went window shopping today coz of that annoying power-out (I choose to state it that way, because they've been arguing about the colors). We saw lotsa stuff. Btw, that we was Nikki and I. Oyea. The new Toresha and Creesi. LOL. I know. I know. This is whatya call blab, people. I (we) wish we were dorks too. Hahah!

Toresha and Creesi. Find out for yourselves. Be second rates if you want, coz we are. Hahaha. And I don't wanna call it second 'rates'. Second 'grades' would do. LOL.

This day was fun. I'm gettin' my hair done as soon as possible---but the recital!---I almost forgot. I'll get it done by May 23---after recital yey!---then perfect for someone's saeng il chuka day! First day of school I'll be looking KYOT OT MO GONDO!. Nyahahaha.

Take care, dear bloggie ^^

♥ Fivi slash Creesi. (hey, doesn't that sound 'greasy'? ew.)

No comments: