Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm not meant to be with you.

What's wrong with liking two groups at a time? -- Jes unnie asked me a while ago when I asked if they were also SNSD fans.

She was totally right. But I have to admit, I'm more of a Wonderful than a S<3NE. So here I go, letting go of one big opportunity that's supposed to be a stepping stone to my dreams.
Goodbye GGPH Radio.


I will no longer be a DJ there. DJ Fivi will be gone forever. Mainly for the reason that I like the Wonder Girls more. I've been through rough decision makings lately, so now I will decide what's best for me. And now I'll remove all the things that won't make me any better; though GGPH really helped my confidence a lot. Thank you GGPH.

Goodbye DJ career. I hope I'll bump into something like this again. But I really want SNSD to know that I'm a fan, not a die-hard fan. I'm a die-hard fan for Wonder Girls, even though I don't really know them in person.

Whenever this Etude song from SNSD plays as my background, it reminds me of the times I used to download all their songs just for my DJ session. Let's fake a smile then to avoid wrinkles :3

Let the Wonder Girls fever live up inside me.

SPREAD THE WONDERBANG LOVE!

No comments: