Saturday, June 5, 2010

Alice in the Country of Hearts

I'm rushing again coz it's nearly 4AM and soooo past bedtime. So, I read this manga and accidentally finished 25 chaps in one run. How fast! LoL. I'm just blogging it coz I might forget the title (though I know that I would never ever ever do).

Well, post more soon! Night :)

[edited post: 2:44 PM, June 5, '10]

Here's a short summary about the manga. Unfortunately, it's still ongoing and there are no available scans for chapter 26--i found chapter 25 in livejournal.

Taking place in more modern times, Alice Liddell is an insecure girl who is jealous of her sister's beauty and grace. During one of their outings, Alice's sister goes to get a deck of cards for a game while Alice falls asleep. When a white rabbit comes and encourages her to chase him, Alice assumes she is dreaming and tries to go back to napping until the rabbit turns into a man with white rabbit ears and carries her off. Peter White, who is the White Rabbit in this adaptation, throws Alice into a random hole that appears in her yard and jumps in after her. He tells her to drink some 'medicine'. It is later revealed that this liquid is some kind of way to prevent her from going home.


Somebody stop me~!

No comments: