Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Skin Released.

It's a bit early for July but I'm celebrating my new skin in line with President-elect Noynoy Aquino's inauguration as president of the Philippines and VP-elect Binay as new VP. Hurraah

Apparently, I removed most of the widgets because they're too impressionistic . I want my blog to be personal. I want to get that feeling that whenever I open it, it would depict the real me . And besides, those effin css codes have been bugging my head .

So there you have it. I would like to thank Mrs Chuck Bass (on credits section) for her codes. Photobucket, Glitter-graphics and Deviant for the images. Link exchanges are still open . You could also follow my blog if you have a second .

Thanks

1 comment:

Khay said...

Yay! Congrats on your new skin! ^^ I failed to watch the inauguration this morning. I was so lazy to wake up! Haha! Besides, I slept pass 2 am. xPP