Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Can Do This! Really?

I'm ready! I'm ready! The Spongebob way~! I've told you about my first day, right? But the first day is different from the rest of the other days so let me tell you about my first week as a university student.


Image taken at home with my cousin. This was before we left for school ^^


Everyone was überly right. My first day was lonely but after that day, everything changed. I got to know a few (or many) people and I'm so happy. I really wanted to blog about it but I was just too busy. My classmates or my 'coursemates' rather, were friendlier than I thought. They were also pretty funny and talented in a lot of ways. It's just disappointing that they weren't my classmates in other subjects because we're all from different sections. We just get together during MassComm class every 4:30 PM of MWF.

Even though I got to know them a little bit more, I still couldn't find my place. I still felt so lonely because I go home every lunch time so I couldn't have fun with them. There's this guy in my class (he's one year older than mwah), he talks so well with people (no wonder he's masscomm). As days passed, he only kept on giving me corrections. LOL.

Our seatmate (sitting between us) was confused about the adjective right for her. She wanted to use 'cute' but she had no reason why. Then the 'guy' and I told her:



I didn't say anything after that LOL

There's also another guy from my class who approached me in front of a million people and talked to me in English. I was shocked. He knew I was Filipino but why did he talk to me in English? Maybe he just liked speaking in English?



Then I knew where he was going...



Of course, as a good friend I let him borrow it--though I was still reviewing some things. I cut the conversation coz I really wanted to go home. Good thing my high school buddies were there so I went with them... yaay.

My ReEd classmates, Ellen and Grace, were the only ones who understood my 'loneliness'. So Ellen (she had friends) asked me if I wanted to go with them. I happily said yes. During dismissal, we went to the bulletin boards at the TC building. I saw my high school friends (I felt sad again ) and I was walking towards them when Meryl (spell check?) asked me, "Hey, wanna go with us?". I felt really happy that I wanted to cry~ !!

Hahaha. That's it for my first week :) Till oceans dry,

9 comments:

Nice Salcedo said...

good to know your school days went well! :) and i hope that you wouldn't be lonely anymore.. :D

Julianna said...

Aw...I hope you will find more friends and won't be lonely anymore. I understand that "loneliness"...I guess that would be me when I go to college in a year. >_< . Be optimistic and good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

cool, I can readd & write hangul too:D *high five? hehe oh yeah my 1st of school in college was pretty much fun since I had my old classmates with me && made some new friends they're very approachableXD but there were also times that it gets awkward && silence comes:3

Bridget said...

Well, besides being lonely, it looks like you had a very good first week at University. Just smile and wave! You'll make even more friends over time! =)

I actually prefer to be alone which is why I don't have very many friends in reality. I have lots of cyber friends though. My boyfriend is my best friend and I have two really good friends that I hang out with. But yeah, I think you'll make a lot of new friends! Just takes a little time! (I remember my first day as a freshman in college. SCARY!!)

Anonymous said...

Your first day seems okay :) I totally understand you when you say you feel lonely. Try to make new friends there, I'm sure you won't feel lonely once you've made new friends. Good luck! :D

Ceedee said...

yey! im glad your doing good. i told you college would be fun! there will be times you'll miss highschool, i still do. but thats part of life. i guess.

goodluck! :)

Anonymous said...

im glad you're making a lot of friends! :) i hope i make a lot of friends too~~< 3

is it just chance that a lot of guys approached you? :P Or not? xDD

Just a question .. xD in the philipines, do they speak english as a second or main-ish language second to tagalog? xD sorry im just curious about other countries. :P

.thequeens said...

Nice day at school yea :D
wow, you know how to speak korean?

Fatin Liyana said...

I'm glad that you have a wonderful days with your friends there.
I think I will also feel lonely when the first time I'm entering the university next month. :D
Anyway, wish the best just for you. ^^