Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ⓕⓘⓥⓘ ╰☆╮ ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔⓢ

I got my new phone btw! So happy~! Now, I'm just waiting for my laptop. Weeee. I hope I'll receive it by August! Happy birthday to me then! Hohoho *o*

How are you guys doin? I've been fine . We were given a 3-page paper called the "Block Master List" . It's the same as the 'signature hunt' for freshmen students. If ever we complete the signatures of the faculty and officers of our department, we will be exempted in the initiation . But I guess it's very impossible because one of our part-time teachers, Ms. Ragae Mae Arellano (a broadcaster) will be teaching during the second semester and she's not present in school today . If we really want to complete the list, we should go to abs-cbn bacolod for her signature. The deadline's on July 1! Is that even possible NO

Why

Because I have ramp practices . I forgot to tell you about Manang Raizza (Senate President of the SSG). She told me I should join the ramp of uniforms for the Freshmen Assembly 2010 . I was assigned to wear the PE uniform and advocacy shirt. Heehee. I'm so shy . No, really.

I will post pictures if I have time. The assembly will be an overnight activity from 6:00PM of July 2 to 5:00AM of July 3. No sleep ! Haha. I will be taking a break. Be back after July 2-3 activities. See ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh is is an iphone? aww congratsXD I'm sure you'll get your laptop soon^O^

Ceedee said...

nice. goodluck!

민지현 said...

thank you~

Khay said...

wow! Congrats on your new phone! ^^ I wish I have an iPhone. =\\ Probably by next year. Yay! ;D

민지현 said...

lol. no . haha. i missed the 'iPhone' part right there. iPhone is soo expensive! Maybe I'll have it after i graduate university (if it still exists lol). Just an ordinary phone. Sorry I got you wrong with the apple symbol. Hahaha. I'm so ambitious lol.