Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Uh. O_o

I have nothing but the black medium-sized speaker and my shuffle to accompany me. I so hate this. I'm currently working on the messy parts of this beloved blog and I just can't get any inspiration. Even Trissey doesn't work at all!

What do you think should I do? Well, you can see that I didn't touch anything over there . Good thing I wasn't able to save the changes I made because if I did, I'd regret it all my life ! School's starting a few days from now (some started last June 7). I don't know what I should do on my first day... I mean, I'm completely clueless .

School days won't be the same without Dee-dee anymore . I'll miss her a lot for sure. And even Dance Pull moments would be totally different. Can I do this??. I'm still disappointed with my schedule . At first, I saw how hectic MWF is...then I found out that my TTH sched was just half day---darn why did I have to go to school ? Everyone's sched is full and they have like 29 units (most of them). I only have 24! Is that even called first semester?

Anyway, this is fine. At least I get to study often (ows?). But I can't eat lunch with my friends...if I ever make any. I hope I'll get a good impression. I still don't know what to wear though ().

Expect my online life to be more updated coz I'll be going home for lunch. Who would want to stay in school when the morning break is 10:30 AM and the next class is 3:30 PM? Huh?! Tell me! I'd rather sleep

Okay. I've spilled so much crap now. Gotta go. It's 2:19 already and to think I only got 3 hours of sleep today because Dibu's room is so creepy!

I'll go now. Bye~
<3, Fivi Ji Hyeon Min

No comments: