Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another Typical Blog Post

A BLOG POST

I'm typing (or I typed?) this on my wordpad because I couldn't connect to St. Peter's free wifi T_T. Yeah, St. Peter. Remember my elder sis Dibu? (She's often called by that name), Her father passed away last June 7. I have a complicated family tree so don't even bother asking me coz you'll never understand. I don't plan on telling you anyway. =P

So, so...because I'm used to stayin' up till morning (time check now it's 5:49 AM, June 10--still no sleep), I volunteered to stay and look after everything (with my Mom of course). I brought the laptop because I heard there was free wifi and -bang bang- there is and I'm enjoying every page of the manga[s] I'm reading. Mom keeps on telling me that I look HORRIBLE. Yeah, I know staying up late really makes me look disgusting----no don't take it the wrong way! ! ! Hahahaha.

Right now, there's only the two of us here because the relatives who will replace us aren't here yet T_T (please come quickly, I wanna dream too you know?!). But I'm happy because I get to eat a lot. I also hate myself because I'm doomed if I eat a lot = gain weight and that's a BIG NO NO. I worked hard during my summer workshops (checks weight = maintain)...well at least I didn't gain! No gain!~!!

I've read so many manga[s] already. I forgot to make a list so here I am trying to remember them. Surely, onemanga has become part of my great summer before university life. Thank you onemanga! *applause* I've read really cute storie and so far, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Vampire Knight, Bokura Ga Ita and Reimei no Arcana (just read it a while ago) are beginning to make me impatient. LoL. But it's okay, at least I get to look forward to something wonderful. Hee. But honestly, I'm really freaking out if I see ec**i parts. Hahahahaha. So immature nyaaay.

I just love manga[s]. Manga[s] equals love love love love. I really kill boredom every time I read them~ .... boredom = bang bang bang by manga[s]. I'm really sorry if I put in too much sound effects. Maybe I got a little carried away because I'm reading this shoujo manga and there's this bang bang thing. Hahahaha. Hey, if you find this annoying you could HALT! now.

I wonder what happened to my kpop life? Did I set it aside? Or I just realized that I loved being an otaku more? Naaaaah. Maybe I just wanted something new...or old...or just plainly want to go back to where I was before. This 'S' on the keyboard is starting to annoy me! I've been typing "at leat" and "jut" for several times now!

Hmmm..post more soon coz I'm busy reading. I did this for the sake of posting, you poor blog. :)



Currently reading these 3. . .. Read them all on onemanga.com

<3, Fivi

No comments: