Thursday, June 3, 2010

Released.

For days I've been working on this skin. Finally, I got the chance to finish this after my mixpod broke down. Haha. I fixed it. As well as my navis and icons. Credits to the sites that made this possible!

I just wanted to fix the broken mixpod and add some navis when I found these cute little pics on deviantart. Omo! Credits to deviantart for my banner up there *points up*. I decided to fix them all and put some thingies on the side because it would look cute *points to the left*. Well if it's not cute for you then don't look at it , LoL. I also changed the tagboard into 'doodleboard' to go with the theme of 'doodles'.

My 'collection' corner would also be geared up with a photo gallery so wait till I finish collecting my photos. I'll also be putting a review corner about everything I'm watching and reading. I'm too organized, aren't I? But that's not a problem. At least I could---and you could----find things easily now.

So, *sound effects here*, my pink-strawberry themed skin. And say hello to your new friends, my Onigiri Babies. They'll tour you whenever you get lost or anything. Enjoy, dear doodle dummies.

<3, Fivi Ji Hyeon Min

No comments: