Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today Was A Miracle.

Ngeow ngeow. I'm here again. Updating as usual... but I'll try to get rid of the smileys first. Is that okay? `Heee.

Today was a miracle. Yes, it really was.

I left home for school this morning and guess what I forgot. My high school handbook (for our English activity) and my FilKad book. I wanted to go down of the jeep because I didn't want to have no book.

I kept talking to God along the way. I looked outside the window and looked up the sky filled with happy white clouds. "God, you could hear me, right? Tell me what should I do?! Help me. Tell me what to do God. I don't want to have no book. Help me. Please please please." I can still recall what words I uttered in my mind.

Then I remembered; there was no English class because June 24th was scheduled for our library orientation. When I arrived in school, I went to the library. On the way, I found my classmates talking to a sunbae.

Then Ellen pointed me to the sunbae. "Maybe Phoebe would like to join." she said. The sunbae turned around and handed me a form. "Do you wanna join SCAP?" she asked me. "Is there a Lectors' Organization?" I badly wanted to go to Mass (I missed it so much). She told me all the details...but before she could, I already smiled and answered a one big yes.

But I was still crying (not literally) for my FilKad book though.

"Will Ms. Mider kill me if I don't have a book? Where should I borrow?" I asked my classmates. "I have a photocopy." Ellen told me. I was relieved. "Really? Can I borrow it later?" I asked her. She smiled and said yes.

We met Korean guys at the library. They looked sooooo adorably cute~! One looked like Kevin from UKISS except that his hair was a bit curly like a cupid's. The library orientation started....

Ellen and Meryl, who went to the comfort room, told me that the Korean guys just slept inside the library. How cute! LOL. Idk if you find it cute. Hahaha.

After the orientation, I borrowed Ellen's photocopy because I needed to study since we just finished another topic.

Study.

Study.

Memorize.

Sing. Sing. (....In my mind. I was listening to music. Heee)

It had been 15 minutes yet no Ms. Mider came. "Did she think we aren't here because we had a library orientation? But that was Ms. Manalo's schedule!!"

Twenty minutes passed. The rule is that when a teacher doesn't come after twenty minutes, all students could go out or be dismissed.

Voila!!! No class! Hahaha.

We continued to look for teachers though, because it was for the sake of not joining the initiation. I doubt if I can finish the Block Master List before July 1. Omo. I don't care anyway. Whether I join or not join the initiation would be fine.

So do you know why today was a miracle?

11 comments:

Livian said...

Omg so cool !
You guys could go out or be dismissed if teachers didn't come in after 20mins ! :D

민지현 said...

Hahaha. Yes. It's the best rule when you're in college (in our school i guess?) aside from the freedom to wear make up and polish that is.

♥♫Jacintha♫♥ said...

Interesting post :)

민지현 said...

Thanks, Sugar :)

Unknown said...

omo!..u were soo lucky sis!

i really believe in a miracle..keke..^^

Anonymous said...

ahh such a lucky girl & lucky class too hehehe:D I've been experiencing that since last weekXD

Ceedee said...

these happens a lot to me. and its so good! haha. to have no class, i mean. haha.

Nice Salcedo said...

WOW! cool! that kind of miracle also happened to me! you're very lucky! :D God is really good! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG LUCKY! no class ! xD you were really lucky today~ it seems like lots of lucky things happened :P

sleeping inside the library is super cute! ♥ ♥ ♥ am i weird? :P

^uuuuu^

민지현 said...

nope! i sleep inside the library too! coz it's big and air conditioned.! lol

SC said...

A miracle haha (:

cute blog!