Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Never Easy.

MassComm students hate numbers---well, not really. But yeah, most of us HATE Math . Expectations are: have fun, go out and explore the world, have more friends, be famous . LOL.

I'm one of those people who wanted to have fun actually. But when I got to know our MassComm teacher, I sat still on my chair thinking about brutal events . She isn't terror, she's just terrifying ...for me (and to my classmates too).

Today we had an orientation---all the MassComm students (that's why I'm hanging around here again. Weee, no class! ). We were asked about our expectations and almost everyone wanted to have fun and exciting experiences. Manang Tintin (batchmates, remember the SA of our SDPC HS?) was the one who really caught my attention. My eyes, nose, ears... almost all my senses were all paying attention to her. I never knew she speaks so well---not just well but excellently very good . I'll never forget what she said:

Study well because if you do, there's no need for you to CHEAT.

They admit that they're the worst batch among all the batches (they're our Seniors now) but they're striving hard to clean their names. When they were in Freshmen, there were 27 of them. Now, there are only TEN students left under MassComm (Senior Year). Ohmigawwd !!. I'm not really sure about that though. Ms. Yas is the worst best. I'm so freaking scarrrrreeed~!

There was this Korean-looking Junior manang (my CalGeb classmate-half Japanese). She gave me some tips that made me so happy (please let me be your subordinate! LOL). I asked her if the lessons Ms. Yas gave were hard and she answered: See for yourself. Darn! Is it really that hard ?!

My current buddy (yey! I have a permanent friend---well, 'friends' actually *applause*), Ellen , told me that we should all help each other in order to be together for the next semesters. I told her:

I'm gonna cry , but I'll never surrender .

Mark this day , blog. The moment I surrender this course, kill me. Hehe. The moment I surrender this course, I'll delete doodle-works . Is that okay? Of course not! But it will be a challenge for sure! I'm sacrificing my blog for my future.

Sorry for blabbing too much. My MassComm Seniors just inspire me to the highest level. Geez. But the statements I have written on top are dead serious . Be with me during my good and hard times. Till I graduate okay?

7 comments:

Ioana Simion said...

Me too I hate math - is horrible ....

Omg I understand you is hard with teachers that you don't support lol is happend to me too with my chemistry teacher = is a monster ~~ haha ^W^ Nice post , btw I love your song ^__^ What is it ?

Ioana Simion said...

haha sorry I never watch under the playlist lol Have a nce day ^O^

Unknown said...

mampir sob, mumpung masih pagi

Lya ± said...

hey, nice post! haha, it was indeed a miracle ;)

민지현 said...

@ Lya:I suppose you commented on the wrong post. But it doesn't matter. Thanks!

@ghielz: uh. what? I can't understand, I'm sorry. Heee.

Khay said...

Yay! It's really a miracle. I remember this happened to me last year. I was so relieved! ^^

민지현 said...

omo. your miracle comments were supposed to be up there on the 'Today Was A Miracle' post. Anyway, thanks. :)