Monday, June 14, 2010

Revamped.

Hello dear bloggie. I changed you again. I know you're used to it already. It's just that my blog had too much pink that I wanted to vomit. LoL. Not really. It was just so friggin' pink. But this one's pink too, right? I just didn't like the super hot pink fonts . So there you go! Revamped. Woosh~!

So today (or yesterday) was the burial of Dibu's father. I was the unofficial photographer and it was daaang hawt (3pm). I thought my whole body would burn! But it's okay. I loved my job anyway. Haha.

We took pictures since Nikki sensed it was 'good lighting'. The expression usually comes out when there's too much sun . So there we go, flash! flash! flash!. I'm really happy mom bought a new card reader or else my cam memory would die~!



~Image taken at Memorial Park :) Yeah, my bangs are long now. Have to trim them back. Nyaay.

Dee called me last night. She's going back to Iloilo (darn that's hard to type) tomorrow and she said she's not shifting. Yeah, being an irregular student would be difficult. I'm gonna be a college student tomorrow (3:46AM now)!!

I had a little talk with an old friend, and man we ended up doing evil laughs. Imagine two pretty witches laughing . Hahaha. Well, I can't spill every lil bit of it since it's very private. Guess I have to sleep now. *yawn*


No comments: