Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New look for the month of September!

Annyeong everyone! It's September now so here's Doodle-Works' new look! It's not really new though coz I was inspired by my old blog layout. I kinda combined them with the May or June layout and the August one so hahaha, it's recycled and redesigned.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you guys for making the Fivi Day a very successful celebration! Thanks for all the greetings and thanks to Fiona too for her wonderful present!



Doodle-Works would also like to thank @flowersandfun on twitter for the wonderful birthday card and TokyoPop for a surprise greeting! I wasn't expecting them!

It's exam week and I told you I'd be on hiatus but ohmigooosh what am I doing here?! I have three exams tomorrow and I'm still typing!! Stop me! Stop me!

I'll post more stuff soon! Expect lotsa fun on Doodle-Works this month coz September is the "no exam month". It will only be filled with extra curricular activities. Yayy!!

End here! Byeeee! ♥

4 comments:

mace-chan said...

I love your new layout!!~ goodluck on your exams

Fiona said...

the new layout is beautiful! ^^ and ur very welcome once again, and its not THAT wonderful..i suck at doing bday gifts D;
omg, cool <3 how did tokyopop know you? cuz u subscribed to their magazine? ;O

Unknown said...

gudluck to ur exam fivi!!..
yay!..september is the best month for extra curricular activities..hahas..

btw belated happy bday :)

Tet said...

goodluck on your exams :D