Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 1 of the 30-DC


For more information about the challenge, click the image above.


So, I'm going to start Day 1 today instead of next week because I have a lot of time to waste right now. My aunt's big box from Can just arrived so it's another good news, chocolate! :D

Anyway, here I go with Day 1 of the 30-Day Challenge or 30-DC for short.

Day 1
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Sorry for the weird expression on my face. This was taken around 11PM and I was so exhausted.


The Fifteen Feevee Facts


1.) I used to be an otaku, and I still am. I love Naruto more than any other anime (and manga) in the world.

2.) I have a Multiple Personality Disorder, three personalities to be exact. But it's not that serious.

3.) I am allergic to perfumes that every time the allergy strikes, I get a cold for one week + more days.

4.) My fashion style depends on the circumstances; sometimes it's j-rock gothic and the next it will be sophisticute.

5.) I don't like taking pictures of myself when I'm with a lot of people. But I do like taking pictures of another person in public. Haha.

6.) I am a frustrated singer. I am so into singing but daaaang, singing is just so not into me.

7.) I like Japanese school boys in dramas because they bring their bags like they're the coolest guys in the planet---I love the way they talk too!

8.) I lalalove Gothic Lolita and Visual Kei fashion. It may be scary but it's so awesooome.

9.) I speak a little Japanese (c/o Naruto and other anime series) and a little Korean (c/o my ambisyosaness).

10.) Pizza is my one and only favorite food. I can't live without it!

11.) I'm a K-pop and a J-rock fan simply because they're addictive and they inspire me in some ways.

12.) I love books---I mean, the love stories of pairings in books :D

13.) I'm spatial according to my English class and obsessive compulsive too.

14.) I'm a bit of a man hater, and I prefer more fem guys LOL I don't know why I have such taste, forgive me.

15.) I'm a bad girl, I'm a good girl, I'm human and I'm usually not myself.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Whew, that was a bit tough. I can't think of other interesting facts about me. Stay tuned for Day 2!

5 comments:

mace said...

annyeoung!!~

Finally The 30 day challenge!!~

Whoah Your an Otaku!!~ weeee
And you also like Naruto Anime..
Who's your fav character??

Your allergic in any kinds of perfume??

Im a fan of Gothic Lolita and Jrockers! You know the Gothic Bible??

Khay said...

Yayy! The 30 DC~! Me also thinks this is fun! I wanna to try this if I would have time. ^^

FACT #6 ~ haha! We're just the same! xPP

mace said...

i see, me i like Naruto and Gaara (^^,)/

were the same in numbah 2.. when full moon strikes im having sudden change of behaviour..

Anonymous said...

Was here :) I love the 30-Day Challenge, sounds pretty cool. Can I try it too? But, not during these days, probably in December?? Can I?? :D Anyway, I can't wait for the challenge in Day 2 :D

Jhanz said...

30 day challenge! Cool. Hope you could keep 'em up. I find it hard to do these things. Hihi.