Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 7 of the 30-DC


For more information about the challenge, click the image above.


I still have a test on my MASSCOMM subject later but here I am, blogging. I will blame you if I fail! LOL

I'm happy I'm able to update this. The AsuCaga sickness is attacking me again and so far, I'm not yet satisfied with what I'm seeing. I want real action between those two [Athrun and Cagalli]. I'm a big fan of Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny since I was in first year high school.

And I just recalled, it was Sasuke and Ino who brought me to the pairing. Ino and Cagalli had the same hair color and Sasuke and Athrun had the 'blue thing' running along.

So. I will answer the challenge now :)

Day 7
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.




Above is the detailed cuts from the last part of the Gundam Seed Destiny Special Edition. This is enough to satisfy me I guess. This is the end so I kind of think they ended up together again. Right?!

It has the biggest impact on me because I have to admit, there was never a time that I never thought of them. I think they're just the best couple for the series because well, Kira and Lacus are duuuuh already.

Athrun is such a girl magnet that he couldn't focus on one but three! Ohmygosh!!

So there you have it, the AsuCaga pairing. They've been distracting me since yesterday because I passed by some debating forums about the end of them. LOL

See you at Day 8!

No comments: