Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 4 of the 30-DC


For more information about the challenge, click the image above.


Fairly mundane today. Didn't do anything in school but listen to my teachers blah blah blah...

It's our Finals and we've got one month to discuss about stuff. Boredom alert! Good thing my classes are only in the morning. So here I am, hanging out with you again. Isn't that fun?

I'm gonna update for Day 4 of the 30-Day Challenge. Whoopeeee~!

Day 4
Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn’t have.


Not me. Just a picture. Hee


So...have you figured out the habit??? Nail Biting of course! This habit started a long time ago--I think I was still in elementary or something. I remember my teacher telling us that those who bite their nails have insecurities.

Guess she's right! Haha. I'm insecure...always insecure. I also found out that this shows anxiety towards something. Am I anxious...of what? LOL

So yeah, that's the habit I wish I didn't have. It just ruins the beauty of my nails and fingers. I tried to put on nail polish so that every time I'm tempted to nail-bite I would say 'omg don't kill my pretty nails!...

It's not that effective though..

Haha. Day 5 tomorrow~!

2 comments:

Khay said...

Teeheee~! I had this hobby when I was a kid. xD And you're right, it ruins the pretty nails~! xP

Good thing I don't do this anymore. x))

Anonymous said...

Haha. We have something in common! I always bite my nails, and now i regret, cause my BROTHER has better nails than me :P