Sunday, September 26, 2010

I don't feel like it

Been busy lately (again). Sorry for not posting anything after my hiatus. I was kinda bugged out or something. I can't even finish my 30 Day challenge! Fgs, I don't know how many days I've missed already!!

I have thoughts on relinking because doodle-works doesn't sound so personal anymore. It's not so me. I want something connected to me. Well, I've thought about the name but I'm not spilling it out yet coz I'm not sure yet. And it sounds funny too. I've thought about the name since the last few months, I think it's a bit strange actually.

I hate this blogskin, it's just not it. Know what I mean? Yeah, that's why I hail September as the 'Fivi is unsatisfied' month. Just sucks.

If I'm not able to post updates again, well I'm really sorry. Today my life is just unstable and maybe doodle-works will fly out of nowhere.

3 comments:

Aya-chii said...

same as me!!
so damn busy,
i will have exam..
so wish me luck^^

mace-chan said...

Count me in tooo!!!!~
Busy people Neglecting cyberworld..
:-((
wish have a power like naruto..
can duplicate himself..

Anonymous said...

i hope you come back soon! ^___^~~

i think doodleworks is a cool name! but if i doesn't suit you, dont hesitate to change it ~ ^__^ change can be good right? the best thing about blogspot is that you can change your webaddress anytime XD~

&yes~ its still my canon camera XD canon cameras do take gorgeous photos! ^__^ you just have to make sure that the pixel settings are high, so that when you resizeit, it will be perfectly shiny and clear XD~

i wish i had a dslr TT __TT