Saturday, September 4, 2010

What happens after exams?

Nothing. I'm stuck at home doing absolutely nothing. I slept at about 3am last night (morning) because I was studying and at the same time reading chapter 508 of the Naruto manga. Unfortunately, in the middle of my "study session", the SasuIno fever attacked. I immediately opened notepad and started typing the thoughts coming out of my head--which added to the delay of my study schedule.

Because it was soooo late already, I decided to call it a day (since it was already a 'day') and went to bed. I woke up at 7am for my 8:00 Filipino exam the next day. Geez. I'm so sleepy right now.

I met my long lost brother cousin Mac-mac (lol sounds like something from Apple). He's a model and maaaan I'm so proud of myself..*cough* and him of course *cough*.

I was randomly googling for images when I found my ideal type! Well, it wouldn't be strange since it's my ideal type. And yes, I am a weirdo. But who wouldn't consider this hot?!



What do you think? Though he might be a little creepy I still think he's cool...and hot LOL. Credits to alientune of deviantart for the image.

I'm ending this post here. Have a good day, everyone!

1 comment:

mace said...

I love his eyes!!!~ fiercing eyes