Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 6 of the 30-DC


For more information about the challenge, click the image above.


Another day of blogging (though it's kind of early right now). I'm posting this early because I fell asleep at 8:00PM last night. I wasn't able to finish the last 2 episodes of Maid-Sama daaarrn.

So before I start answering the challenge, let me tell you a tale about my stalker.

Yesterday afternoon, while riding the jeep home, some annoying guy kept on glancing at me. He was beside me and he kept on turning his head. I was like "Who is this? Why does he keep on looking at me? A thief?!". But he didn't look like one so it was out of the possible things.

I thought I knew him but I didn't! He wasn't even familiar at all! So I kinda ignored him for a bit though I was very cautious that moment.

When the jeep stopped at a certain mall, there were only 5 passengers left (me, the suspicious looking guy, a mother and her son and an elementary student.) I was surprised when the guy talked to me! He was about my age I guess.

Him: Miga, ano ngalan mo? ("Miga"--► a friendly term to call a girl you don't know. What's your name?)
Me: Eh? *stares*...*thinks* ---I remembered the headline on the newspaper that said 'Don't talk to strangers'--I didn't reply LOL
Him: *disappointed because he got no reply at all O.O*
Me: *kept on staring*
Him: Balay nyu tu sa ^&%&$%^%*^(I didn't understand that part T_T) noh? (You're house is at ^&%&$%^%*^, right?)
Me: *WTF did he say?!* Eh?
Him: Abi ko ikaw to. Diin balay nyo sa Alijis haw? (I thought it was you. Where do you live in Alijis--►our place in Bacolod)
Me: *Darn I just can't tell him where I live!!* *thinks*...
Me: 모르겠어요! (Korean. Meaning I don't know!)
Me: あなたは誰ですか? (Japanese. Meaning Who are you?)
Him: *dumbfounded* *WTF did she say?!*---I guess he was thinking about things like that.

He turned away because he didn't get what I said. I was surprised actually, because the words just came out of my mouth the moment my mind went blank. I've been studying Korean and Japanese simultaneously that they kinda get mixed up sometimes.

When I got down (is my verb right? gosh it's hard to translate!!!) from the jeep, someone also followed. I quickly took my mirror and pretended to look at it---though it was very obvious I was making it my spy mirror LOL.

He was there!! He was freakin' following meee!! I didn't know what to do anymore so I walked as fast as I can that I could imagine my trails flaming behind me!

I opened the gate and slammed the door close when I got home. Sheesh. I don't want to go out of the house anymore!

Okay. Enough of that!

Day 6
Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why.




Spongebob Squarepants is my favorite superhero!! He may not be a real superhero but he just saves my stressful day! He's my painkiller and my stress-reliever. Every time I'm bored, I always watch Spongebob Squarepants and laugh at his naughtical nonsense.

I love the way he laughs and the way he talks. His expressions are just so funny but with those, he expresses his feelings well. I wanna do that too! LOL

He's got Patrick to be his sidekick too! Yayy for Spongebob!



-*-*-*-*-

My tale is longer than my challenge! Haha! Stay tuned for Day 7!! ♥

2 comments:

Liz said...

so, ur in the philippines right now? wow! hope u can teach me korean and japanese. hehe

SC said...

Omgosh... that's so weird! Maybe he's a friend of a friend? Was he cute (LOL)? Or was he like an old person ewww