Thursday, September 2, 2010

So many haters, so little time.

And they say life wouldn't be life without their existence. Guess that just adds to the popularity of a person. As the saying goes, "Idolized or despised, either way I'm recognized."

So, do you hate me that much? It's a really simple thing to do, darling.


Get a life too because hating me and telling the world how horrible I am isn't a LIFE worth living. Just being a good friend? Oh yeah, you really are a good one!

I don't have much time to entertain such people, but look, I'm appreciating your damn kindness of tattling. Gossip girl much? Know your enemy first. You don't know who you're messing with.

And by the way, I'm the only Fivi who owns doodle-works right? Of course, blogger wouldn't allow duplicates would it? Too bad tagboards aren't like our very own messenger. Too much lies will bring you to hell. And being just a good friend to some celebrity isn't an excuse when we talk about inferno. Let's see how you're going to sleep tonight. I hope you'll get good nightmares.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

how dare they. how can anyone hate someone like fivi? there is nothing to hate about her!

omona.it's.apriil said...

oh my my. she's soo dead.
a blogger too? tskkk.

Aela Ü said...

oh.. who's that "someone" bitchin' around yah sis?? hmm... yeah your right, we don't have to waste our time to those kind of effin creatures.. smile sweety :]