Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 2 of the 30-DC


For more information about the challenge, click the image above.


Day 2 of the 30-DC comes with a blogskin accident. I was trying it on my test blog awhile ago when I decided to just try it on Doodle-Works and see how it looks. I totally forgot that the template was still on Doodle-Works and I suddenly clicked save template changes!

Huuuu. Guess I'm gonna stick with this for a while because I lost the whole template for the September skin. My backup was on my test blog but the test blog's template has been changed to this skin too. Silly silly silly meeee :'(

Anyhooo, here's Day 2 of my 30-DC.

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

I don't really get it though. But here goes.

If it asks for the meaning behind Fivi Min it's pretty simple. It's not my real name and it's actually a pen name. Some of you know my real name which is Phoebe. Whenever I hear different pronunciations of my real name, I think it's a bit nerdy to hear. I changed it to Fivi or Feevee because I like the V in it. LOL

About Doodle-Works, I have already explained this in my old layout a few months ago. I love doodling--or maybe scribbling because they're all words-- so I kinda relinked the 'tehrealthangz' blog to this one. Nothing more than that. There's no hidden meaning to it. ♥

1 comment:

mace said...

It does happened to me also at my blogger's account!!~

Cheer up! Dont be sad.. Malay mo.. You create blog skin layout better than before!