Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ah Love~



I've always wanted to watch this movie. But since I don't like going with the usual trends, I decided not to.

Not until last night while browsing through various movie reviews about anything under the sun. I became really curious about this movie.

And ABS-CBN (a tv network) aired the Filipino dubbed version of the film so I became more curious.

I watched some parts of the movie but since it took a long time for them to load, I decided to watch the last 2 parts of it.

It's called A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Yes, I know you all know it because it's beyond popular.

I got really tingly after watching this scene so I'm going to share it!


I wanna sleep like this too~


And a few more screenshots I made from one of my favorite scenes! Spoiler alert for those who haven't watched this (though I know most of you have already)


The sad confession~


Paired with a white rose~


Learning the truth he had another~


But still managed to smile and lie~

I was hoping for a tragic ending but it was good since everyone loves a happy ending. I love how normal and real they act, making me remember my days in high school especially my freshman year when I used to like a senior.

Have a good day everyone~

1 comment:

.thequeens said...

i don't really watch thai movies. but the boy is cute. heheh

diyana @spacequeens.blogspot.com