Saturday, May 14, 2011

Two Wan Days


I thought I was never going to feel better again.

Perhaps those late night chats with my forum family found its way to make me pay the consequences. Most of the people there are from the other side of my world so there's a really big time difference. But staying up late isn't really a big deal for me; I've been doing it for the past four years!

WRONG.

If you ever stay up late always, prepare to die. Well that's an exaggeration but it could make you sick like hell. In my case I wasn't able to get out of bed for two days.

I'll sleep early from now on. (facepalm)
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future



I'm not going to be very honest about this. I'll be half honest because this is too embarrassing.

Back in my high school days I told myself I'm never getting married. But as time passed I began to realize how my life would suck if I don't find this soul mate, other half or whatever they call it.

So maybe I'd get married one day; to this someone I'm not naming because I simply don't want to. He's so much like me though I wish he was into K-pop more. I'm not saying I'm not much a J-pop fan nor am I saying he is.

He's a narcissist. Because among all the men in Asia, the Filipino men love to look good always not for others but for themselves (according to a survey I read). So yes, he and I are from the same country.

But not for long.

Maybe one day I'd be working in LA and he in New York. Or I'd die before he does. Who knows? But I always picture myself with him; living in the same building (yes, I want a condo!), working for the same company back to back (well he might want to do what I like haha) and traveling.

I'd want him to go with me to Norway to see the Northern Lights. That would be a dream come true. Or maybe we could just make a music video slash mini movie in Seoul.

Apparently I'm talking about a dream that would never ever come true. I just wish one day I'd meet a man who can memorize me because that impresses me a lot!

No comments: