Friday, May 6, 2011

The Good Stuff



I went to school early to get my report card. I was really nervoussss to hell . I walked down the hallways and found my classmate Nicole.

Okay to make the story short I got my report card and found something stamped on it.

Dean's List Candidate

I was like, REALLY??!. I wanted to faint inside the Arts and Sciences office but that was way to embarrassing.

Enough of that. Mom's already happy I'm on the list for two semesters in one school year.

I bought some stuff from the grocery store afterwards. When I was about to leave, there was this 19-year old guy (yes, he told me his age) who approached me. They were selling pens with calendars for a "fund raising".

He and his brothers were from Antipolo City according to him. He was speaking Tagalog and was calling me Ate (elder sister) for the whole time. Because I was the good girl, I bought one pink pen.

I was really annoyed at how he kept calling me 'Ate' and suddenly my worst Tagalog intonation came out! I just sucked at talking in Tagalog.

End of story./*dies

I'll now continue my 30-Day Challenge because I have nothing else to do. I wish I had something to do aside from eating. I bet I'm never gonna lose this 5 kilos because the fridge is right beside my computer.

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Something I'm proud of these past few days, huh? Uh. Well duh, my grades. Haha. I gave a lot of effort and spent a lot of time studying---well not really---but I did study though.

Hm. No, maybe I should erase that. Not the grades. I just received it today and it's not gonna help my future anyway. They're just numbers that make you sad or happy when you receive them.


I'm proud of these babies.


I'm proud of them (us) not just these past few days but these past few years. After everything we've been through, we're still performing as one. Though Judy is not in the picture she's still in our hearts. I hope one day we could perform with her again! Eun-Hae-ya! Hwaiting!

So yeah, I'm proud of Baby Boom more than my grades. Because well, they're family. And they're the best sisters I've ever had. Like us on facebook!