Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer + Rania



School's over for me. I've finished my freshman year as a college student and it was somehow a piece of cake. I did gain friends, a lot of them actually. Math and Science were sorely missed though, because they were not included in my subjects.

I'm celebrating a boring summer this year because I didn't join any summer workshops nor enrolled in summer classes. I just stay at home, eat, sleep and stare at the monitor for so many hours.

With that kind of summer, how should I enjoy?

My blogger friend and real life sister-friend Apriil gave me a link about a forum called Rania International. It's a forum for the newly-debuted K-pop and international girl group, RaNia.

My first impression was that they were too much; too sexy, too hot and just so over the boundaries. But who would've thought that after watching their performances again and again, stalking them and learning about them more would make me a big fan.


I think they're really talented. I like how they flip their hairs like bosses to all those antis who try to ruin them.

My favorite member is T-ae by the way.

And before I forget I'd like to invite everyone to our forum Rania International. If you've come to realize that you like RaNia or you just want to know more about them, do join our team!

We also have a facebook page here. Or you could follow us on twitter if you like!

That's about it for today. Still looking for affies and I plan to continue my 30-Day challenge. LoL. After so many months, I finally get to finish it. I hope T-T.

No comments: