Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Hard Work Babeh.



I thought I was never going to make it. I always pictured college to be a very stressful part of my life. It actually isn't. It's not better than high school though, because I don't have close friends yet.

I finally got enrolled as a sophomore today (or yesterday? It's like 1AM of the 19th now) and I'm really happy. I didn't expect it to be that fast. I just need to take an ID picture maybe soon, because I'm still not in the mood to go back there again.

After enrolling I went straight to the mall for some errands. Unfortunately, it was still closed; I came in too early. So for freaking 30 minutes I stood there in silence. Pft.

Then I found my ever since childhood friends Ja and Ash. They came from their school too.

You know what happened next, hang out here and there.

I bought a red and white hello kitty binder because it was effin cute I couldn't get my eyes off it O.O I also bought new play-on pens (been looking for them ever since!) though I wished they had purple and orange colors.



So yeah, after the mall I went straight home and looked at my school schedule.

Fully loaded

Everyday, I will be waking up at 6AM because my classes from Monday to Friday will start at 7:30AM and the earliest possible dismissal is 4PM. Aigoooo.

But it's okay. It will be worth it. I'll work harder than ever.

Fighting! No challenge for now.

1 comment:

liebeschwen said...

我等於 台大名譽博士
=窮盡相關 消去無關 證據時效!(煤)