Sunday, May 1, 2011

Guess Who's Back?!


I'm back after a really long hiatus! Remember me?

Who am I?
My name is Fivi.

I used to own doodle-works.blogspot.com.

But now it's thesleepydoll.blogspot.com because I decided to grow up. I don't know; it just came into my mind. I told myself I've held unto that old link for a really long time now.

Say hello to the new link:
thesleepydoll.blogspot.com

The link may have changed but my personality is still stuck with me. I'm still the alien me and I still like pink-colored blogs. Haha xD. Now that I've thought about it, I think I got addicted to the T-T and xD emoticons, so expect them in my future posts.

So...what did I miss?


A Usual Blog?

Yes, indeed. It will be just like my normal blog. Reviews, pictures and nonsense. Though I accept ads and I would want to feature stuff too. Heehee. Kind of upgrading to earn money.

Navis on the side work normally. I'd like to thank Marychee for the basecodes of this skin. Thank you, Emiko! (I still wanna call her Emiko xD)

So the BIG question is to be answered now.

Why 'thesleepydoll'?

I called it thesleepydoll because it represents me. I lack sleep and I'd rather stay up late than wake up early. 1AM-4AM are my very diligent hours, especially in doing stuff that require a lot of thinking because it's usually quiet.

What exactly does a sleepydoll look like? I don't know. Maybe like this? Well, it's sleeping haha so guess not.


On the other side of the story, about my affiliates, I accidentally deleted the layout of doodle-works while trying to change it to this new one. So layout = all the links. I'm now depending on my tagboard and hopefully I could find some of my close blogger friends way back.

-edit-
I was able to recover the old layout! I forgot I pasted a copy on one of my test blogs . The bad news is that most of my affies have deleted/relinked their blogs already . So I guess I should start from scratch again.

I have to end this now! I have a lot of things to do. I promised myself one post a day because it would suck if I posted something every 30 minutes, right? So anyways, I have my nuffnang poll down there. I hope you could spare a few seconds and answer it. Thank you!!

No comments: