Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh Happy Day

I wasn't able to blog these past few days because I've been busy since Dad's arrival. I missed him so much. He works at a hotel in Brunei and he only gets to go home after two years.

All my life I've always asked others what it feels like to have a father that goes home every night after work. I wondered how I'd communicate with him; should I be serious because he's a father or just act normal?

The problem is that I don't know how to be normal because I always argue with my mom, do girly things with her and share my deepest and darkest secrets to her. That's normal for me.

Can I do that with my dad too? I don't know.

But now he's here, and I'm really happy. Just a few days with him and I was able to adjust myself. He's really outgoing, he laughs a lot and he can be serious at times; but I like it!

He loves music and he makes me download songs to his phone. So glad I could do it for him! It's just awkward sometimes. Whenever I log in to facebook, twitter or even blogger, he always makes that timing to sit beside me and watch what I'm doing.

Is that okay? Haha. Maybe, he's my father anyway. I just feel a bit weird whenever I call him 'Dad'. Yes, I call him Dad, I feel American-ish lulz.

Anyways, we're still having a great time so posts will be limited for now. I can't answer my challenges still. Perhaps next month? Hihi.


A few attempts to get a good picture = FAIL. Tho thanks for the cameo, Mom! And for the phone, Dad.

No comments: