Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sick and Tired.

Literally. I had trouble sleeping last night because I was coughing to death. I was enjoying a cool webcam game from playdojam dot com and some other games. I forgot to put a towel on my back so I ended up suffering from a cough.

Right now, I've got nothing to do so I'll just continue my challenges.

I will skip Day 16 because I don't have a baby picture with me. I never scanned my baby pictures because I don't need them for now. Gaaah. I don't feel like doing anything today. Please don't ask me questions, please stop calling my name, please stop telling me to do this and that!!

Blame it to the monthly devil.

•Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why



I would want to switch lives with Park Bom. She has everything I've ever wanted. Though I'd jump 9 years older it would be okay. She's a great performer and model who gets to use and endorse designer products, she's able to work with people from the international music scene, she visits places abroad and she inspires many.

She inspires me.
•Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Wow. I don't want to think right now.

Plans:
1. Live outside the Philippines
2-5. *will think about this later*

Dreams:
1. Work on People's Revolution I know it's stressful but awesome
2. Work on YG Entertainment
3. Learn how to sing and play the piano
4. Perform in front of a thousand people
5. Sign autographs LOL

Goals:
1. Graduate college
2. Get a high-paying job xD
3-5. *i don't know xD*
•Day 19-Nicknames you have; why do you have them

1. Kokie - when I was born I was like the size of a 12oz coke bottle O_o
2. Kokay - another version of Kokie xD
3. Kai - shorter version of Kokay
4. Kaye - my second name after the first one
5. Fivi - I invented that. Taken from a name Vivi during the friendster era.
6. Fiviishmee - a username. I don't know. Haha. Just came out.
7. Fib - the other pronunciation of my name.
8. Bommie - Cham and I used to call each other 2NE1 names. Bom fandom.

Done!

No comments: