Tuesday, May 10, 2011

When Things Go Bingeul Bingeul


O hai. I wasn't planning to blog at all because I wanted to blog tomorrow. But since I'm already here, why not anyway?

Things have been getting more boring than ever. I've been following the same routine everyday: wake up, eat, internet, internet, eat, internet, rest and jump, internet, eat, stay up late, sleep.... I do it everyday! I'm not being productive here! Hello?!

So yeah, summer sucks for me.

Though staying at home and dating my laptop did a few good things to me. I gained a lot of friends through the forum I've joined. The sad part is that everyone there had jobs in real life so sometimes I'm alone in the shoutbox talking to myself.

How sad could my life be?!

So right now, to make up with the time I lost during my hiatus days, I'm gonna answer two challenges from the 30DC. Day 11& 12.

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

LoL. I just posted one earlier. Well, it asks for another so okay. Haha.


The girl group Baby Boom and the boy group orQuestra. Fact: We're performers

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Ah. My history on blogger. lulz./*looks for ancient manuscripts.

When I looked for my old blog I laughed a lot! Okay you can laugh too! Haha. So my cousin and I were avid fans of SNSD and we decided to become CEOs and manage an imaginary group called Boys' Generation. I don't know how I really came across blogger but this was my very first blog ever. MG Entertainment Studios

I made one because it sounded interesting. I had difficulties with the written material (diary) because I write a lot of things and get tired in an instant. /*typing is fast right?! xD

So years later, I leveled up too! I made one because it's fun sharing stuff to the world ....or keeping things to the world and letting the internet know secretly . It's like a best friend that never complains. Well next to God that is.

Currently, I'm on blogger because I hope I could earn money here lulz . I found a lot of bloggers who make money because of blogging.

And I'm also here because I love telling stories, or maybe writing stories, about my life, his and her life in my point of view and just about anything random that comes into my mind.

Thank you blogger, for giving me lots of blogger friends and for teaching me a lot of stuff from bad too good ones! Haha.



Stay tuned for more level ups in my life. /*dramatic scene ends

No comments: