Sunday, May 8, 2011

Normal Days.



Last night we went to a party with my aunt and uncle. We didn't bring any money with us because we brought the car (means no jeepney ride lulz). My cousin Maki and I were the only not-too-old nor too young people there because most were senior citizens (lol) and kids.

We watched 3 Idiots again because it's such an epic hella movie. I really didn't want to go home because we weren't even halfway the ending. My cousin Ja brought the pinyata in the living room and shook it again and again so that the candies would all jump out.

I was able to get 2 packs of watermelon and flower-shaped marshmallows because I was fast! Nyahaha. I'm a selfish person when it comes to sweets! All mine!

And when the fun finally ended we decided to go home. UNFORTUNATELY, the car went out of gas. Good thing my elder cousin-sister's boyfriend passed by us. To sum it up, we were able to go home!

/*end of random story lulz

-----------------

Now I'm going to continue the 30-Day Challenge~

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Happy: Currently it would be BIGBANG's What Is Right or Secret's Do Better. Though I have a few more favorites like Girl's Day's Twinkle Twinkle and 4Minute's Heart to Heart
Sad: I am such a k-ballad person! LYn's Special Day, IU's A Jim Nun Mul and J's Love.
Bored: Any of Joo's songs from her album Heartmade. Her songs make me daydream a lot so it kills boredom.
Hyped: RaNia's Dr. Feel Good, 4Minute's Mirror Mirror, Brave Girls' So Sexy.
Mad: This is where J-rock come's in. I never get tired of listening to High and Mighty Colors' Pride and most of Makino YUI's songs. I also like songs by Bump of Chicken.

Done! I just shared you my everyday songs from my playlist! Lucky you~ Haha.
----
Before I forget! HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!


Grad pic last year: Me, Mom, Tita Elvie (mom's bestie), Deedee (my bestie)


And since I've seen the tumblr follow&dashboard buttons are current trends here on blogger, I added them on mine too!

1 comment:

Super Kristal! :D said...

Lol. Same here Fivi. Really love eating marsh mallows!