Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yesterday, Today and The Challenge


Yesterday:
Yesterday was not the first time I went alone to do some errands for mom. She made me pay the bills and buy some grocery items. Honestly, at 17, I'm still very dependent.

I don't like walking on the streets alone, especially when it's crowded or raining. I'm used to walking with my mom beside me or my friends. I felt like a really noob human being .

Today:
It rained so hard that instead of waking up early, I stayed in bed. I woke up at about 6AM but since it was still a bed weather, I decided to sleep again. I woke up at 10AM and still, the rain hasn't stopped. I really hate this wet summer. Finally, I decided to wake up at about 12:56 PM because I was so scared of the really loud thunders .

The Challenge:
Before I hiatus-ed, I left my 30-Day Challenge hanging at Day 7. For sure it's now filled with cobwebs. So I'm going to continue it starting today!
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
I have a lot of short term goals for this month omfg!!
1. Lose the gained 5 kilos weight
2. Sleep early, wake up early
3. Exercise 2 times a day
4. Continue being 'open-minded'
5. Don't spend too much money on food

These five short-term goals will have a very big impact on me. Losing 5 kilos is equivalent to wearing the clothes I used to wear back then. Curse you college schedule, I get to have a lot of breaks. I blame my school activities too, if they weren't too biased and boring enough, I'd still be an active student. S

I regret sleeping late because I have really big eyebags now. Grrr. Exercising 2 times a day would speed up my metabolism (thus making me lose weight). Being open-minded, well, it has given me positive results already so I plan on pursuing it haha.

The last? Duh. I won't answer the why of it already.

Ooookay! I have such a long post now~ Till my next blog post. Heehee

No comments: