Friday, May 27, 2011

아나요?



School's starting in a few weeks and I still haven't done anything memorable this summer. Well, maybe having a forum family is something worth keeping. But I miss those times when we chatted during the wee hours of the morning (in my time zone tho).

It was really fun.

I hope we could go back to those days. I can't believe RaNia's PD's are saying bye bye to them now. We all have to move on. RaNia, I'm always gonna be a fan! 화이팅~

So how's everyone doing? I really don't know what to blog right now because I'm just bored. See? Nothing productive in my pockets.

Sistar19's Ma Boy has been playing on repeat for the nth time now.

Wanna tell you my dream? It goes this way:

I was in a beach (maybe this was the result of reading a yahoo news where a lake turned into salt in Iran) with my family. There was a shark and it was really scary! I was swimming here and there but the shark was like swimming around us. I don't really know if I was with my family in the first place because I saw them when I found myself sitting by the shore after the shark thing.

Then I forgot what's next. Haha.

I hope you all have a good day. I'm still looking for the good in mine.

No comments: