Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Boredom, You Should Die.

I have really NOTHING to do and it sucks.

Today I've been on the internet a lot and I didn't even notice the time. It's already 4PM and I haven't eaten lunch. Aigoo.

So I was browsing random pictures when I found these photos.





Mom, I want a pink room too. Lulz. Okay never mind that.

I wanted to practice some post processing but I wasn't really in the mood to do some stuff that required to much patience.

I just did two. LoL. Look at our faces after practice.





Life sucks. It's boring here. And my playlist doesn't work anymore. Can this be any worse? *gets shot*

I'll answer the next challenges because I'm effin bored.
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

No one has hurt me recently.

Day 14 - A picture of you and your family

This will have to wait.

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

1. Masquerade - RaNia
2. My Song And...- Younha
3. Special Day - LYn (cries hard)
4. Winding Road - YUI
5. Pure Alcohol - J
6. Good Day - IU
7. Love U, I Love U - LYn
8. The Thing I Do Slowly - IU (cries for the second time)
9. Give, Don't Give - Secret sway sway
10. 22nd Street - Younha

LoL. I abused the challenge.

No comments: